Negombo is located approximately 37 km north of the commercial capital of Colombo in Sri Lanka. It is located at the mouth of the Negombo lagoon. The major beach resort in the West Coast is Negombo. The wide sandy beaches and the safe sea are the main attractions of Negombo and it is perfectly located within 7 km from the Bandaranaike International Airport in Katunayake, Sri Lanka.
Day 2 – Sigiriya
After breakfast leave for the ancient city of Sigiriya, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1982. Begin the morning by climbing the rock fortress of Sigiriya – a 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky”.
- Visit “Sigiriya” ancient rock, which known as 8th wonder of the world
- Wildlife Safari & Elephants Riding
- Experience the true Sri Lanka which lives in its village (village Safari)
- Aryuvedic treatments & spa
Day 3 – Kandy
The temple of tooth relic which is considered as the foremost sacred place of worship for Buddhists is situated in the Kandy city. During your stay at Mount Villa you will experience the beauty of the hill country, delicious food and a visit to the Temple of tooth relic.
- Ancient value of “Dambulla” and the surroundings
- Visiting spice garden in Matale on the way
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Sri Lanka “Dalada Maligawa”
- Visit the Botanical Garden in Peradeniya
Day 4 – Nuwara Eliya
Nuwaraeliya is blessed with a salubrious climate, breath taking views of meadows, valleys, mountains and greenery. Horse riding, golfing, boating, hiking and exploring the beauty of the water falls are few activities that this city offers to its visitors. This clean and beautiful city is also known as the “Little England”.
- Visiting a tea plantation & Tea Factory
- Water Falls / Beautiful landscaping
- Horse riding / Boart riding
Day 5 – Bentota
Facing the Indian Ocean, a tropical lagoon and a major river Bentota offers water sports possibilities nowhere else to be found. Apart from swimming, body-surfing or diving in the sea, you can jet-ski, windsurf, parasail or enjoy a romantic river safari on the river and lagoon.
- Water sports
- The capital of the southern province is a city with a colorful history. UNESCO declared World Heritage Site the magnificent Dutch fort is the most popular attraction of the town. 300 year old Dutch atmosphere is still very much alive around the fort and amidst its many historical buildings not invaded by the skyscrapers.
-Boat safari on Maaduganga, which is the largest wetland in Sri Lanka with Mangroves.
- Sea Turtle Farm and Hatchery
Day 6 – Airport
Passwort vergessen? Bitte geben Sie Ihre E-Mail-Adresse an. Sie erhalten dann einen Link, um ein neues Passwort anzulegen