Departs: 8.30 am or 1.30 pm
Visit Phou Si market and Ock Pop Tok weaving centre, on the way to Kuang Si
falls and the bear sanctuary. Explore and (if you like) swim in beautiful turquoise
waters. Stop for photos of countryside, villages, and distant mountains.
• Phou Si market, for a vibrant introduction to the colourful fruits and vegetables
which make up the tasty regional diet.
• Tranquil Ock Pop Tok weaving centre, devoted to the preservation of
traditional Lao weaving practices. Learn about the importance of textiles
to Lao culture, browse in the boutique, or cool down with a drink in the
peaceful restaurant area.
• Kuang Si falls, the most beautiful and famous falls in Laos - swim in the
turquoise waters, explore the beautiful surrounds, or relax.
• A sanctuary which cares for and rehabilitates bears rescued from animal
traders, or from deforested habitat.
• Morning visits give you the best chance of avoiding crowds. Afternoons on
weekends are busy at Kuang Si with local people picnicking.
• Opportunities for photos of nature, countryside and villages, on the return to
US$149 net 1 Person
US$162 net 2 Persons
US$174 net 3 Persons
From 4 Persons up is US$45 net / person
Inclusive private tour guide, driver, transfers, entrance fee, and drinking water
Bitte geben Sie Ihre Nachricht ein. Ein Stadtführer wird Ihnen persönlich antworten.