LUANG PRABANG OLD CITY
Half day, Walking
Departs: 8.30 am
Duration: 4 hours
Visit highlight Luang Prabang sites in the company of an expert guide, including
the morning market, former Royal Palace (now the National Museum), the Arts &
Ethnology Centre, and Wat Xieng Tong. Use your own two feet today.
• The lively ‘morning market’, home to a diverse range of exotic foods and
tropical fruits which make up the delicious local diet.
• Serene Wat Mai temple, spared sacking by the Chinese Black Haws in the
late 19th century, supposedly because of its beauty and stunning design.
• The fascinating Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre, for an insight into the
many ethnic groups so central to the formation of modern-day Laos.
• Majestic Wat Xieng Thong, the most famous temple in Luang Prabang, and
known for its Tree of Life mosaic.
• The beautiful National Museum (former Royal Palace), which hous es fine
examples of Lao art and furniture.
US$97 net 1 Person
US$122 net 2 Persons
US$144 net 3 Persons
From 4 Persons up is US$44 net / person
Inclusive private tour guide, driver, transfers, entrance fee, and drinking water