2DAYS MIKUMI NATIONAL PARK
Day 1: Dar – Mikumi National Park
Pick you at hotel or home or ferry port and travel 320km to Mikumi National Park with lunch at the restaurant in Morogoro. After lunch proceed with a drive to the Park for afternoon game drive in the park. This is a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park. Dinner and overnight at budget Tanapa Bandas. Meal Plan; Lunch, Dinner.
Day 2: Mikumi – Dar es Salaam
Early morning 2 hour game drive in the park and drive to the hotel for full breakfast. After breakfast leave the park and drive to Dar es Salaam with lunch stop at the restaurant in Morogoro. Continue with a drive to Dar and drop you off at Dar es Salaam where the tour will end at your place. Meals Plan; Breakfast, Lunch.
End of Service.
$ 350 per person for 2people traveling together
• All Park entrance fees.
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
• Game drives as per itinerary,
• Activities as per itinerary
• Drinking water
• Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography
• Not included in the cost:-
Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
• Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary.
• Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, tips and etc,
• Airport departure tax, Local/International flights, Visas, Travel/flying doctors rescue services, Personal and baggage insurance