Private day tour to Vardzia cave complex
Heritage is our legacy from the past, what we live with today, and what we pass on to future generations. Our cultural and natural heritage are both irreplaceable sources of life and inspiration.
Do you want to see the natural and man-made caves, castle, fortress, landscapes and overlooks in one day? Easy. Jump on this trip and you'll get to south part of Georgia, explore the caves and middle age culture heritage sites of Georgia.
what to expect?
- South part of Georgia - Countryside
- Hiking in caves and tunnels
- Visiting cultural heritage sites
- Enjoying with beautiful landscapes
- Best overlooks on nature
- Pictures for memory
- Visiting museums
- Romantic inspiration,
- Ideal place for couples
From Tbilisi to Paravani lake - Paravani (volcanic-tectonic lake)
- Khertvisi fortress (10th c. )
- Vardzia cave complex (12th-13th cc. rock-cut monastery) is significant in many respects: unique natural conditions contributing to the specific micro climate and landscape, historical context and diversity of cultural heritage
- Akhaltikhe castle (Rabati) - (9th - 19th cc. )
- Back to Tbilisi by highway