Full-day Private Tour to Kazbegi
Visit the beautiful natural landscapes of the Great Caucasian mountains on the so called Georgian military way to Russia. During the tour you visit the 16th century Ananuri fortress, Russian Georgian friendship monument, pass cross pass and Gergeti Trinity Church in the Kazbegi/Stepantsminda village.
In the morning with driver we will pick you up from your place of stay in Tbilisi and you'll start your journey to Caucasus Mountains. Travel from Tbilisi to Kazbegi may last from 3 to 4 hours with several stops at different places for photo taking or just for walking, resting or relaxing on the Jinvali lake, Gudauri ski resort mountains or any other places you would like to see or take photos.
what to expect?
- Visiting cultural heritage sites
- See natural resorts
- Best overlooks on mountains
- Pictures for memory
- Romantic inspiration,
- Ideal place for couples and families
Places to visit:
- Jinval water reservoir (for making pictures)
- Ananuri fortress (complex, a 16th-17th c fortress and church, which used to be the residence of the "Eristavis" (Dukes) of Aragvi. The complex comprises fortification, churches and other cult and civic buildings. Explore the fortress and enjoy beautiful views of Jinvali reservoir from the complex. )
- Gudauri ski resort
- Soviet monument with overlooking on Caucasian mountains
- Cross pass
- Gergeta Church (14th century church, monastery complex)