The Bay Of Islands Half Day Private Tour
Have a look at the region’s major attractions and highlights which include waterfalls, historic churches & ancient sites, cultural performances and a chocolate factory.
• Meet your private New Zealalnd tour guide at your central Paihia hotel or on arrival at Waitangi tender pier (Paihia) and set out to explore the Bay of Islands. The exact itinerary for your Private Tour in Paihia and Kerikeri can be tailored to your personal preferences.
• Continue your journey around the bay, stop to take photos of natural wonders such as the Haruru Falls and the Rainbow Falls.
• Admire the Stone Store & Kemp House (Kerikeri Mission Station) in Kerikeri, two of the country’s oldest buildings.
• Take a glance at the historic wooden church of St James.
• After a morning or an afternoon exploring the Bay of Islands, your tour ends with drop-off back at your Paihia hotel or cruise port.
• Waitangi Treaty Grounds (Paihia) – New Zealand’s most important historic site. The Waitangi Treaty Grounds are an absolute must-do when you are at the Bay of Islands. A high-energy, entertaining Cultural Performance. NZD 50.00 per person to pay at the site (on request)
• Haruru Falls (Paihia) – just around the corner from Paihia showcases a breathtaking waterfall
• The Stone Store & Kemp House – Kerikeri Mission Station (Kerikeri) – the lovely site of two of the country’s oldest surviving buildings…
• Makana Boutique Chocolate Factory – hand-made chocolates and other natural irresistible temptations
• Rainbow Falls (Kerikeri) – stunning Rainbow Falls in Kerikeri’s outskirts
• St James Anglican Church (Kerikeri) – the wooden historic church on the hill above the Stone Store…
• Wharepuke Falls (Kerikeri) – a picturesque forest falls