Esterillos Oeste to Punta Mala- Dawn Walk
This is a great way to start a day at the beach! I will meet you at 5:00 AM at the public parking lot end of La Sirena Road. We will enjoy the sunrise while walking on the beach towards Punta Mala as the forest awakens, insects, mammals, birds, plants following their amazing lifecycles invite you to come to enjoy this transition time from dusk to morning time. We will be making stops on the way to enjoy landscapes and wildlife sightings with accounts of their natural history. I’ll also be sharing the ancient history of the formation of these land as well as general information of Esterillos Oeste.We will be reaching the Punta Mala Wildlife Reserve and explore further into it. We will be taking a short break on the Reserve’s beach before we start walking back to Esterillos Oeste. We will be back before 8 am, the perfect time for breakfast!
– Licensed Bilingual General Guide of Costa Rica
– First Aid gear carried by Ale.
– Wildlife sightings with extensive accounts of their natural history
– Information on Esterillos Oeste and regional conservation projects
– Vortex Diamondback Spotting Scope 20-60×80
– Vortex Diamondback 8×42 Binoculars
– Nitecore LED headlamps for each participant during night/dusk walks
– Mandatory Civil Liability INS Insurance
– Complementary Medical Liability INS Insurance