The district of Castello and the Cathedral of Saint Peter: Venice and the State of the Church

Язык English, Italian
Стоимость 150 EUR за экскурсию
Количество участников Группа до 10 человек
Длительность 2 часа

Castello is the most extensive district in Venice, it’s name -it literally means “Castle”- is due to the fact that in pre-dogal times there used to be a late-roman castle. In the little island of Olivolo there was an ancient church that since 775 became the site of the Bishop of Venice, and from 1451 it became the official Cathedral of Venice and Patriarchal site. This visit, which starts with a walking tour through the small calles of the district of Castello, will investigate the extremely complex relation between Venice and the Church, and terminates with the visit of the beautiful cathedral of S.Pietro.

This is a two hours tour.

PHOTOS (5)

Неверный email
Неверный пароль
Я - турист
Я - гид
Выберите, кто вы!
Некорректное имя
Некорректная фамилия
Некорректный email
Некорректный пароль
Вы должны принять условия пользования сервисом!
Я - турист
Я - гид
Выберите, кто вы!
Некорректный email
Вы должны принять условия пользования сервисом!
Забыли пароль? Пожалуйста, введите ваш email и мы отправим ссылку для создания нового пароля.
Ошибка
Символы введены неверно
Закрыть