Constanta & Mamaia resort 1/2 day Tour
In this 4 hrs tour , you discover Constanta , from ancient times to present and make a tour of the Mamaia, the most famous beach resort of Romania . We start city tour in the old part of town , in Ovidius square and explore zone : archaeological and history museums and the remains of the Roman mosaic , Turkish Mosque , promenade at Black Sea , the Casino, the Genovese Lighthouse , Tomis yacht harbor . Continue by car for short city center tour and than drive to Romania's most famous beach resort , Mamaia .
Back to Constanta , we stop at the St. Mina wooden orthodox church , built between 1995 and 1997 in authentical Maramures style near City Park Mall .
- tour includes moderate walking
- tour includes moderate stair climbing
Tour Inclusions: - pick up and transfer to hotel lobby / passenger terminal / railway station .
- transportation , romanian licensed tour guide and driver
- coffee/ refreshments , lunch in Mamaia resort ( optional , starting from 8 Euro / pers )
- cable car `` telegondola Mamaia `` , apprs. 4 Euro / pers / ride , 15 min
- incidentals and personal expenses