Jewish Vilnius by foot:
- We start at the Cathedral square
- Follow the central street of Old town - Pilies
- Presidential Palace
- University ensemble and the importance in Jewish hystory
- Small Ghetto – the place of Big synagogue and monument of Gaon of Vilna
- Vokieciu street and Big Ghetto
- The hiding place Malina and the monument of Ghetto victims
- Jewish theater
- The Ghetto uprising place
- Former sweet shop
- Vilnius Choral Synagogue
Full day long tour including trip with a car: tour lasts -8 hours.
- Continuing to Pylimo street
- Active Jewish community
- The cultural triangle ( Joseph Brodsky, Jungen Vilna , Herman Perelshtein )
- The righteous among the nations
- Vilnius street - Jascha Heifetz
- Central street Gedimino av. And the place were almost every Vilnius Jew in year 70 in knew as a best place to hang
- Uzhupis republic art and Jewish history
With the car we can visit :
- 3 Jewish cementeries with one working and Ohal Gaon were the religious Litvaks come to pray and like in the western wall put the notes.
- Ponar memorial were Vilnius Jews were killed during the Holocaust.
Please add some text to the message. The guide can answer you with a private message.