Winter Adventure Program, Puerto Williams, 3 nights
Language English, Spanish
Price 923,00 EUR for excursion
Capacity Group of up to 10 people
Duration 3 days
Looking for explorers!
We don’t offer a simple holliday.
We give you a punch in your heart in the southernmost place of the world. Running up till the edge of that mountain or feeling close to the wild nature while you paddle. This is for a backpacker staying here for a few days or for the islands neighbours.
An unforgetable experience for you both.
SI QUIERES AVENTURA, ESTÁS EN EL LUGAR CORRECTO
· Flight from Punta Arenas to Puerto Williams.
· Arrival to the hostel and lunch.
· City Tour, visiting Martín Gusinde Anthropological museum.
· Reception in “Tierra de Humos” brewery, tasting craft
beer and pizza for dinner.
· Winter trekking journey, climbing to Cerro Bandera,
first lap of the southernmost trekking of the world,
“Dientes de Navarino”. On the way we have a gourmet
· Dinner with local products.
· Kayaking in Puerto Williams bay.
· Light lunch: Coffee/tea and sandwich.
· Beaver route: trekking to beaver lodge, visit to tannery