Winter Adventure Program, Puerto Williams, 4 nights
Language English, Spanish
Price 1 047,00 EUR for excursion
Capacity Group of up to 10 people
Duration 4 days
Looking for explorers!
We don’t offer a simple holliday.
We give you a punch in your heart in the southernmost place of the world. Running up till the edge of that mountain or feeling close to the wild nature while you paddle. This is for a backpacker staying here for a few days or for the islands neighbours.
An unforgetable experience for you both.
SI QUIERES AVENTURA, ESTÁS EN EL LUGAR CORRECTO
· Flight from Punta Arenas to Puerto Williams.
· Arrival to the hostel and lunch.
· Visit to Omora Etnobotanical Park.
· Reception in “Tierra de Humos” brewery, tasting caft
beer and pizza for dinner.
· Kayaking in Puerto Williams bay.
· Light lunch: Coffee/tea and sandwich.
· City Tour, visiting Martín Gusinde Anthropological museum
and Club de Yates Micalvi.
· Dinner in a local restaurant.
· Winter trekking journey, climbing to Cerro Bandera,
first lap of the southernmost trekking of the world,
“Dientes de Navarino”. On the way we have a gourmet
· Dinner with local products.
· Coastal scenic route by transfer: birdwatching and Bahía
Eugenia as the end of the road.
· Beaver route: trekking to beaver lodge, visit to tannery