A LITTLE STORY...
Bays and channels navegated by nomad canoeists since ancient
times. Hydrographic english expeditions with scientists and captains
from that times. Old Estancia Lawrence and the foundation of Puerto Luisa.
Coastal birdwatching in Punta Gusano, aboriginal shell middens, king crabs, a different sight of the island, Micalvi Yacht Club.
And the experience of kayaking at the confluence of Atlantic
and Pacific Oceans, with high quality equipment and certified
· 09:30 Meeting Point at Turist Information Office, City
· Transfer to Lauta Inlet , close to the airport.
· Equipment and safety meeting.
· Two hours of coastal navigation, starting in Lauta an Micalvi
Inlet, and out to Puerto Williams bay.
· Box Lunch - Coffee/tea/mate.
· 14:00 End of the journey and return to the Turist Information
Office, City Council.
It’s not necesary to know how to swim, neither experience kayaking. We have high quality and certified equipment and staff that will make you feel an unforgettable experience.
...FILL UP YOUR SENSES IN THE SOUTHERNMOST PLACE OF THE WORLD...
Please add some text to the message. The guide can answer you with a private message.