Trekking in Nepal

Language English
Price 60,00 USD for excursion
Capacity 20 persons max
Duration 7 hours

Nepal is a mountainous country covers 0.1% of the world's surfacearea but 90% differs its ecological and natural diversities.

It is renown as 'Third-Pole' of world due to situated world's highest peaks - Eight out of the 14 peaks of higher than 8000mtrs. The total land of 83% area covered by hills and mountains and remaining 17% is the terai(flat land) which is starts from 57mtrs above sea level.

Nepal is second larger in term of water resources than Brazil, where 6000rivers flows.

Thus it's a dream destination to those nature lover. The nature always aggressive to feast your eyes, like, smiling hills in golden and silvery faces, greenery landscapes, soaring jungle, twittering birds, smelling flowers, enchanting waterfalls, meandering rivers...

Nepal is a famous in historical, religious and cultural, which is enlisted in World Heritage Site by UNESCO. For instance: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Square, Bhaktapur Square, Pashupati Temple, Boudhnath, Lumbini(birthplace of Lord Budhha), Chitwan National Park and Sagarmatha National Park etc.................

PHOTOS (24)

Wrong email
Wrong password
I’m a tourist
I’m a guide
Choose who are you!
Incorrect First name!
Incorrect Last name!
Incorrect email
Incorrect password!
You must accept the terms of use!
I’m a tourist
I’m a guide
Choose who are you!
Incorrect email
You must accept the terms of use!
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.
Error message here!
Invalid captcha!
Close