Itinearay, and Including& Excluding price explanation:
Day 1 : Pokhara - World Peace Pagoda- Bhumdi
Day 2: Bhumbi - Panchase Bangjyang
Day 3: Panchase Bangjyang- Panchase Hill- Bhadaure
Day 4: Bhadaure- Pokhara
Panchase Trek is a short trek starting at Phewa Lake at Pokhara. This is a very non-touristic trek and quiet trek. But still with stunning panoramic views off the Annapurna Himalayas. The treks passes original Gurung Villages and houses. From the Panchase Hill on day 4 you will be treated with a beautifull view on the Annapurnas. The trek ends on a road where we take bus or jeep to Pokhara.
• Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
• Transport back to Pokhara
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide fee
• Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Optional return flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
• Other meals and drinks outside the trek
• All meals and drinks during trek such as soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
• Other personal expenses for example soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, laundru, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc.
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange transfers from and to International Airport in Kathmandu and/or to Pokhara.; and Hotel/Guesthouse on arrival.