Itinerary, and Including& Excluding price explanation:
Day 01: Fly to Lukla 2,830 m & trek to Phakding 2,640 m - 04 hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 05 hrs.
Day 03: Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 04: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m - 05hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Monjo 2,860m - 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Lukla - 04 hrs.
Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu
The Everest Thyangboche Monastery Trek is a short trek to the beating heart of the Everest region: The Thyangboche monastery. Many people wish to see Everest from near but they do not have time to go all the way to Everest base camp. This trek is an opportunity to get the best off the Everest views without going all the way to base camp.
This monastery trek starts from Lukla airport; the gateway to Everest area. From Lukla you walk to Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar at 3,440 meters. At Namche you will take a rest day for proper acclimatation. Here you can take an optional walk up to Everest View Hotel for another beautifull view of the surrounding mountains. This walk will also help for the acclimatation process. Afterwards you head higher to the scenic spot at Thyangboche Monastery. Here you will have an impressive scenery surrounded with green forest of rhododendron, pines and oaks tree lines with the snow capped background were Everest towers above the Khumbu valley. Off course there is time to visit the monastery where you can observe lama priest on prayer and can take part as well.
After a great time at the monastery and the panoramic mountain views, you slowly descend with a scenic walk. This beautiful trekking at scenic valley of Khumbu ends at Lukla for the scenic short flight back to Kathmandu.
*Sagarmatha National Park permits fee
• Trekkers Information Management System ( TIMS), Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• 3 meals per day during trek (breakfast / lunch / dinner)
• During trek tea / coffee
• Accommodation during a trek in teahouse / lodge
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
* Water-repellent duffle for your luggage
• Return flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
*Transport to and from Kathmandu Airport for local flight Lukla
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide and porters fee & Insurance
* Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
• Other meals outside the trek
• Other drinks during trek such as soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
• Other personal expenses for example, was, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc.
* Porter, you carry your own Luggage.
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange transfers from and to International Airport in Kathmandu , and Hotel/Guesthouse on arrival.