Itinerary, and Including& Excluding Price Explanation:
Day 01: Drive ( or fly to Pokhara) 950m (30 mins flight and 6 hrs drive)
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul 1,100m and trek to Tirkhedhuga 1,450m.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani 2,874m - 05 hrs.
Day 04: Morning hike to Poon-Hill and trek to Tadapani 2,721m - 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk 1,951m - 04 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Potana 1,900 m - 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 08: Drive ( or fly back) to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
If you do not have time for a longer trek to the Himalayas, this is a nice trip to still see the stunning Himalayan up close and personal. It is a short but beautiful trek to a unique view point in the Annapurna region. From Poon Hill you will be treated to a magical mountain panorama of the entire Annapurna range.
From Kathmandu trip you off to Pokhara; a town situated at the foot of the Annapurna mountains. Near Pokhara begins the trek. At rice terraces you rise higher every day. Every day you pass villages and teahouses. In Ghorepani we get up early to walk up to Poon Hill in the dark. From here the sunrise on the entire Annapurna circuit is an impressive spectacle. Annapurna mountains, Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare all you can see from this spot. From Ghorepani we walk back through the villages back to Pokhara.
• Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast before and after the trek
* Annapurna Conservation Area entrance fee
• All permits for ACAP and Trekkers Information Management System ;TIMS; Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• 3 meals per day during trek (breakfast / lunch / dinner)
• During trek tea / coffee
• Accommodation during a trek in teahouse / lodge
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
* Porter carrying max. 10kg per customer. 1 porter for 2 customers
* Water-repellent duffle for your luggage
• Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return by car. Flight is optional.
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide and porters fee & Insurance
* Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Optional return flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
• Other meals and drinks outside the trek
• Other drinks during trek such as soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
• Other personal expenses for example, was, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc.
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange transfers from and to International Airport in Kathmandu.; and Hotel/Guesthouse on arrival.