Itinerary, and Including& Excluding Price Explanation:
Day 01: Drive ( or fly to Pokhara) 950m (30 mins flight or 6 hrs drive)
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul 1,100m and trek to Tirkhedhuga 1,450m.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani 2,874m - 05 hrs.
Day 04: Morning hike to Poon-Hill and trek to Tadapani 2,721m - 05 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Ghandruk 1,951m - 04 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Potana 1,900 m - 05 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 08: Drive ( or fly back) to Kathmandu afternoon free at leisure.
If you do not have time for a longer trek to the Himalayas, this is a nice trip to still see the stunning Himalayan up close and personal. It is a short but beautiful trek to a unique view point in the Annapurna region. From Poon Hill you will be treated to a magical mountain panorama of the entire Annapurna range.
From Kathmandu trip you off to Pokhara; a town situated at the foot of the Annapurna mountains. Near Pokhara begins the trek. At rice terraces you rise higher every day. Every day you pass villages and teahouses. In Ghorepani we get up early to walk up to Poon Hill in the dark. From here the sunrise on the entire Annapurna circuit is an impressive spectacle. Annapurna mountains, Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare all you can see from this spot. From Ghorepani we walk back through the villages back to Pokhara.
* Pick up and drop off from Kathmandu International Airport to hotel
• One night in guesthouse in Pokhara before and after the trek
* Annapurna Conservation Area entrance fee
• All permits for ACAP and Trekkers Information Management System ;TIMS; Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
• Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara by bus. Flight is optional.
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide fee & Insurance
* Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Optional return flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
*Lodging and food during trek
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
* Hotel/Guesthouse in Kathmandu
• Other meals and drinks outside the trek
• Other personal expenses for example soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, laundry, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc.
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange Hotel/Guesthouse in Kathmandu