Itinerary, and Including& Excluding Price Explanation:
Day 01: Drive to Arughat Bazaar 600m - 06 hrs journey.
Day 02: Trek to Soti Khola 730 m - 05hrs
Day 03: Trek to Machha khola 930m - 06 hrs
Day 04: Trek to Jagat 1,410m - 06 hrs
Day 05: Trek to Dyang 1,800 m - 06 hrs
Day 06: Trek to Ghap 2,160 m - 04 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Lho 3,180 m - 06 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Samagaon 3,530 m - 05 hrs
Day 09: Rest day in Samagaon for acclimatization.
Day 10: Trek to Samdo 3,860 m - 05 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Dharamsala / Larkya phedi 4,460 m - 04 hrs
Day 12: Cross Larkya la 5,200m / 17,060 ft and to Bimthang 3,720 m - 08 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Gho 2,560 m - 05 hrs
Day 14: Trek to Dharapani 1,860 m - 06 hrs.
Day 15: Trek to Chamje village 1,430 m - 05 hrs.
Day 16: Drive back to Kathmandu via Besisahar – 07 hrs.
The Manaslu massif located north of Ghorka against the Annapurna mountain range to. This trek is at least as varied as the Annapurna circuit. It begins and ends between the rice terraces. In between you will pass wild gorges, waterfalls, subtropical forests and eventually you pass the Larkya La pass at 5200m altitude. This is situated in a desolate landscape of rocks, snow and ice. After this high mountain pass you descend quickly down to the hot rice fields and walk a small part of the Annapurna Circuit.
* Pick up and drop off from Kathmandu International Airport to hotel
* Annapurna Conservation Area entrance fee
* Manaslu conservation Area entrance fee
• All permits for ACAP, MCAP, and Trekkers Information Management System ;TIMS; Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
• Transport by bus/jeep from Kathmandu to begin and end trek
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide fee & Insurance
* Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
*Hotel/guesthouse in Kathmandu
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
• Other meals and drinks outside the trek
• Other personal expenses for example soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, laundry, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc. during trek
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange Hotel/Guesthouse in Kathmandu