Itinerary, and Including& Excluding price explanation:
Day 01: Drive to Sundarijal & trek to Chisapani 2,300 m - 04 hrs.
Day 02: Trek to Gul Bhanjyang 2,125 m - 05 hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Kutumsang 2,446 m - 04 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Thadepati 3,597 m - 04 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Malemchigaon 2,560 m - 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Tarke Gyang 2,590 m - 04 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang 2,610 m - 04 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Malemchipul Bazaar and drive to Kathmandu - 04 hrs drive.
The Helambu valley is a stone's throw from Kathmandu, but is curiously underrated and relatively uncrowded. During the trek you have beautiful views of the Himalayas. You will meet Tibetan sherpa culture, Buddhist monasteries, lush valleys and green forests. Off course some spectacular views of the Langtang mountain range(7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990M) and numerous other mountains of the Langtang Himalayan range. Helambu trek is scenic country walk into lovely forest of rhododendron and pine trees. You will be drawn by lots of small villages and get acquainted with the culture and traditions of various ethnic groups such as the Hyolmo, Tamang and Sherpas, who are very friendly and welcoming!
* Trekkers Information Management System ;TIMS; Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• 3 meals per day during trek (breakfast / lunch / dinner)
• During trek tea / coffee
• Accommodation during a trek in teahouse / lodge
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
* Porter carrying max. 10kg per customer. 1 porter for 2 customers
* Water-repellent duffle for your luggage
• Transport from Kathmandu to Sunderijal and from Malemchipul to Kathmandu by car.
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide and porters fee & Insurance
* Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
• Other meals and drinks outside the trek
• Other drinks during trek such as soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
• Other personal expenses for example, was, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc.
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange transfers from and to International Airport in Kathmandu.; and Hotel/Guesthouse on arrival.