Itinerary and Including& Excluding price explanation:
Day 01: Drive ( or fly) from Kathmandu to Pokhara 950m (35 mins flight & 6 hrs drive)
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Gandruk 1,730 m - 05 hrs walks.
Day 03: Trek to Chomrong 1,951m - 06 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Dovan 2,130m via Bamboo 2,050m - 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3,720m - 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp 4,095m - 04 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Bamboo - 06 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Jhinu danda with hot spring 1,700m - 06 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Potana 1,900 m - 05 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Kande 1,460m and drive to Pokhara.
Day 11: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu.
The trek starts near Pokhara where you can see the snowmountain peaks. This popular trek goes to the heart of the Annapurna mountain range, Annapurna Base Camp. Along the way you pass rice terraces and see village life of local Nepalese. The highest point onthis trek is at 4095m, in the Annapurna Base Camp. On this site you will be treated to a panoramic view of all the magical high mountains of the area. A large part of this area consider the Nepalis as a shrine, the sanctuary.
From Kathmandu you'll travel by car or plane to Pokhara. This town lies on Phewa lake, and from here you can see all the snowmountain peaks of the Annapurna region. Near Pokhara begins the trek to the Base Camp. From day one, you get views at the characteristic Machapuchare, also known as Fishtail Mountain. An appropriate name for this mountain you ever see through the rhododendron forests. At Chomrong you enter the area of Base Camp & Sanctuary. After a few days past rivers, and forests you notice that it gets cooler in temperature. Because of the altitude, the temperature drops. You walk to Machapuchara Basecamp , and immediately afterwards to Annapurna Base Camp. From this horseshoe area you surrounded by the high peaks. An impressive sight you will not soon forget. The route back goes back to Chomrong. From here you walk through a different route back to the road. By car you will be brought to Pokhara where you can recover from this beautiful trek.
• Hotel in Pokhara with breakfast before and after the trek
* Annapurna Conservation Area entrance fee
• All permits for ACAP and Trekkers Information Management System ;TIMS; Permit (take 2 passport photos)
• 3 meals per day during trek (breakfast / lunch / dinner)
• During trek tea / coffee
• Accommodation during a trek in teahouse / lodge
• English speaking, experienced and licensed guide
* Porter carrying max. 10kg per customer. 1 porter for 2 customers
* Water-repellent duffle for your luggage
• Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return by car. Flight is optional.
• All tourist taxes and local taxes
* Guide and porters fee & Insurance
* Support from my office in Kathmandu
• International flight
• Optional return flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara
• Visa Nepal: advance purchase or visa on arrival
• Personal vaccinations
•FIRST AID. kit
• Personal travel insurance (including helicopter rescue)
• Other meals and drinks outside the trek
• Other drinks during trek such as soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
• Other personal expenses for example, was, battery charger / battery, snacks, showers etc.
• Tips of the Guide & Trekking Staff
If you like i can arrange transfers from and to International Airport in Kathmandu.; and Hotel/Guesthouse on arrival.