Feel the fresh air of the forest of São Tomé Island, visiting the most beautiful and beautiful waterfalls, in a walk next to Obô Natural Park, a place of endemism and exoticism typical of São Tomé and Príncipe.
Duration: 8 hours
Specialized Tour Guide: Portuguese or English
What is included: Tourist Guide, Transport and less 15% discount for more than 3 people;
What is not included: Lunch and Beverages.
- Departure at 8:00 am from the Capital - São Tomé;
- Passage through the City of Trindade, capital of the District of Mé-Zochi;
- Passing through the waterfall Bombaim;
- Visit to Vila de Batepá, site of the beginning of the Batepá Massacre;
- Stop in for lunch (Restaurant: Almada Negreiro);
- Visit to the Botanical Garden in good success and visit the S. Nicolau Waterfall;
- Stop at Roça Monte Café to get to know the countryside;
- Return to the capital of São Tomé at 17:30
Wear light and comfortable clothing. A good idea is to bring sunscreen, clothes and beach towels to soak in the Bombay Waterfall and money for extra expenses