Feel the fresh air of the forest of São Tomé Island, visiting the most beautiful and beautiful waterfalls, in a walk next to Obô Natural Park, a place of endemism and exoticism typical of São Tomé and Príncipe.
Duration: 8 hours
Specialized Tour Guide: Portuguese or English
What is included: Tourist Guide, Transport and less 15% discount for more than 3 people;
What is not included: Lunch and Beverages.
- Departure at 8:00 am from the Capital - São Tomé;
- Passage through the City of Trindade, capital of the District of Mé-Zochi;
- Passing through the waterfall Bombaim;
- Visit to Vila de Batepá, site of the beginning of the Batepá Massacre;
- Stop in for lunch (Restaurant: Almada Negreiro);
- Visit to the Botanical Garden in good success and visit the S. Nicolau Waterfall;
- Stop at Roça Monte Café to get to know the countryside;
- Return to the capital of São Tomé at 17:30
Wear light and comfortable clothing. A good idea is to bring sunscreen, clothes and beach towels to soak in the Bombay Waterfall and money for extra expenses
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.