Multipurpose tour, where the equatorial landscape is abandoned and a typical African savannah landscape is entered. You will have the opportunity to see a little of everything, waterfalls, gardens, beaches and pure nature
Duration: 9 hours
Specialized Tour guide: Portuguese or English
What is included: Tourist Guide, Transport and less 15% discount for more than 3 people
What is not included: Lunch and Beverages.
- Departure at 8:00 am from the Capital - São Tomé;
- Pass through Santo Amaro and stop at Roça Bela Vista;
- Visit to Fernão Dias Pier, site of the Batepá Massacre;
- Stop for a visit to Roça Agostinho Neto;
- Passage through the city of Guadalupe;
- Stop to bathe in the Blue Lagoon and visit the Lighthouse;
- Pass through the City of Neves, lunch at the Mucumbli Resort;
- Pass through Roça Ponta Figo and Monte Forte;
- Visit to Monument of Discovery, Anabóm;
- Stop for a visit to Roça Diogo Vaz;
- Passage through the Túnel and Vila de Santa Catarina;
- View of the largest bridge in the country on the Lembá River;
- Arrival in São Tome at 17h30.
Wear light and comfortable clothing. A good idea is to bring sunblock, bath towels and bath towels on the Lagoa Azul beach and money for extra expenses.