Multipurpose tour, where the equatorial landscape is abandoned and a typical African savannah landscape is entered. You will have the opportunity to see a little of everything, waterfalls, gardens, beaches and pure nature
Duration: 9 hours
Specialized Tour guide: Portuguese or English
What is included: Tourist Guide, Transport and less 15% discount for more than 3 people
What is not included: Lunch and Beverages.
- Departure at 8:00 am from the Capital - São Tomé;
- Pass through Santo Amaro and stop at Roça Bela Vista;
- Visit to Fernão Dias Pier, site of the Batepá Massacre;
- Stop for a visit to Roça Agostinho Neto;
- Passage through the city of Guadalupe;
- Stop to bathe in the Blue Lagoon and visit the Lighthouse;
- Pass through the City of Neves, lunch at the Mucumbli Resort;
- Pass through Roça Ponta Figo and Monte Forte;
- Visit to Monument of Discovery, Anabóm;
- Stop for a visit to Roça Diogo Vaz;
- Passage through the Túnel and Vila de Santa Catarina;
- View of the largest bridge in the country on the Lembá River;
- Arrival in São Tome at 17h30.
Wear light and comfortable clothing. A good idea is to bring sunblock, bath towels and bath towels on the Lagoa Azul beach and money for extra expenses.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.