Borjomi is famous for its mineral water industry. Borjomi mineral water springs have a restorative and healing power.
What to see:
1) Mineral Water Park; 2) The Green Monastery; 3) Timotesubani Monastery; 4) Kvabiskhevi Church5) Gogia’s Castle; 6) Romanovs’ Palace; 7) Blue Palace “Firuza”;8) Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park.
Hint: Borjomi-Kharagauli national park offers: hiking, horseback riding, biking, cultural and educational tours - the routes function throughout the year. Picnic spots and camping sites are also situated along the routes. We can make deals with the National Park visitors’ center with any organizational issues for an additional fee,
Duration: 8-10 hours for a one day trip.
Walking distance: not measured
You should have: comfortable walking sneakers, cap or raincoat (depending on weather).
If you'll stay for a night in Akhaltsikhe, next day we also can visit:
1) Atskuri fortress; 2) Fortress of Rabati; 3) Zarzma Monastery; 4) Safara Monastery; 5) Khertvisi and Tmogvi Fortesses; 6) Vardzia.
Note: We'd like to recommend you to plan 3 day tour:
-First day: Breakfast - meeting at the hotel - drive to Borjomi - visit town sightseeing on your choice - drive to Akhaltsikhe and stay overnight;
--Second day: Breakfast - meeting at the hotel - drive to Vardzia - back to Akhaltsikhe and visit Rabati - free time to taste famous Meskhuri bread and cheese - stay overnight;
---Third day: Breakfast - meeting at the hotel - drive to the Borjomi-Kharagauli National park for hiking, horseback riding, biking or just for picnic - of tour - drive back to Tbilisi.
These are the varieties of the most popular three-day tour. Off course, we are open to your suggestions and ready to plan a tour according to your wish list✌️. We are happy to offer our assistance 🤝in hotel (hostel) reservations and transfers.
1) Car - maximum 4 seats for passengers;🚐
2) Car seat for baby; Car refrigerator.💺
Price depends on customer's specifications.
1) Guided sightseeing tour;
2) Personal transport throughout the tour and a bottle of water for each person.
2) An additional fee for jeep, horse, bike or camping accessories.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.