Same Day Agra sightseeing
Start. Pickup from the airport or hotel at the time that suits you best.
Head to Agra. It takes 3 hours to reach Agra from Delhi via Yamuna Express way.
Delhi, IndiaToggle navigation
3 Delhi and Taj Mahal Private Guide Day TourDelhi and Taj Mahal Private Tour by Car $160, up to 5 personsother currency
Delhi, India Tours & Attractions
A Booqify Qualified Tour. Experience a private guided all day tour from Delhi to the Taj Mahal by private car. Start from Delhi in the morning at a time and place of your choice. Enjoy the cultural heritage and landmarks of both cities.
Booqify Qualified Tour
Booqify Qualified Tour Guides
Profile image of tour guide Haider Ali
Haider AliProfile image of tour guide Nasiba
Nasiba Profile image of tour guide Ashfaq
AshfaqProfile image of tour guide Dev
Hop inside your private car, Innova Crysta 7 seater car with ac, and be ready to get amazed.
1. Qutub Minar: Famous monument of Delhi Qutub Minar and 73 meter tall minaret.
2. Red Fort: Red fort in Delhi made by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in red sandstone and in Marble.
3. Humayu Tomb: It is also a very beautiful place and UNESCO world heritage site.
4. Jantar Mantar: It consists of 13 architectural astronomy instruments. Most visited site in Delhi.
5. Birla Temple: It’s a temple of Hindu gods and goddesses.
6. India Gate: A very beautiful and astonishing place to visit.
7. President’s House: Just opposite of India gate there is the Indian president’s house, it was built by the British.
8. Akshardham Temple: The most visited Temple of Delhi which also called Disney Land for kids.
9. Lotus Temple: Bahai faiths Temple got it’s name from its shape.
Via Yamuna express way from Delhi we will come to Agra. We will cover it in 2.5-3 hours via this newly constructed highway.
1. Taj Mahal: One of the seven wonders of the world. It’s a Monument of love and finest example of love.
2. Agra Fort: Made of red sandstone from Rajasthan.
3. Itmad ud Daula (mini Taj) : First Monument in India where inlay work of semiprecious stones was done before Taj Mahal.
4. Sikandra: Sikandra is the tomb of Akbar.
5. Fateh pur Sikri: The capital of Akbar.
6. Mehtab Bagh: Gorgeous view of Taj Mahaly.
Return to Delhi.
Finish: Transfer to your hotel or airport.