The unique out-of-town ethnoture
Absolutely unique day in the Ukrainian village museum. Guests who want to see something more than the central sightseeing objects have the opportunity to learn, see and "taste" ancient Ukraine, and live one or two days with a real Old Ukrainian life.
- Ukrainian architecture and life of a Ukrainian village a hundred years ago;
- a complete history of the life and way of life of the Ukrainian people and a super-delicious dinner of dishes just tipical Ukrainian national cuisine and famous homemade alcohol (moonshine);
- the study of folk folklore and even the opportunity to spend the night in real Ukrainian house-hotels of the 18th - 19th centuries;
- ethnographic events with the best folklore groups;
- exclusive souvenir gifts and products of folk craftsmen in the souvenir shop;
- incredibly beautiful nature around.
Not included in the tour price - travel to the destination and back (about 25 euros)
Additional wishes on the territory - sauna, billiards, Christian ceremony, Ukrainian master classes (baking bread, hammering a key or horseshoe or cutting wood, Ukrainian knitting and weaving)
If there is a desire to stay overnight + the cost of the Ukrainian hotel. (from 35 euros to 75 euros - depending on the type of residence)
The tour was created by me personally and even not many local residents know about these places. This tour you will not find with other guides.
Optionally, the tour can be shortened.
Max 2 person