Sample itinerary that can be tailor-made in coordination with clients based on their own interests, needs and wants. It is a team's collaboration for the objective of Win-Win.
Day1. visit Ammon, the capital of the biblical Ammonite kingdom. D&B Amman.
Day2. visit the Baptism of Jesus, Madaba, Mount Nebo, Kerak (capital of the Moabite kingdom). D&B in Kerak.
Day3. short visit of Dana Nature Reserve. D&B at the Dana Lodge (if not, then at Petra).
Day4. whole day visit of Petra according to classical tour designed by the Petra authority.
Cost: US200$ per person, per day, for minimum of 2 to maximum 3 adult clients. Cost includes: guiding fees, guide's: hotel accommodation, meals and transportation.
Cost DOES NOT include:
- Entry fees to sites.
- Clients' hotel accommodation.
- Personal expenses or meals.
- Additional sites not mentioned in the package.
- Tips (if any).
- D&B: Dinner & Bed
- I work with strategic partners who are friends. We are decent people who look after strategic partnership according to best practice.
- a visit of the Dead Sea Scrolls can be arranged additionally upon request and within opening hours of the host museum.
- Possible stop for healing at the hot springs only in certain cases where needed.
- A rent-a-car from a local family business of recent model, comfortable and air-conditioned can be arranged upon request.
- Also, a van can be arranged from a family local business for maximum 6 clients\one family (upon: availability and request).
A major benefit (there are so many) in our (yours and mine) experience is to appreciate our humanity in leaving our troubles behind and in sharing the good of traveling while meeting good people and always setting the example of messengers of AND for the greater good. So, work with me and I promise you an experience of a life-time.
The cost per ONE person X 4 days is US1600$ as an "exceptional case" since the program was designed for minimum of two clients.
A program, designed and quoted by Y. HILO.
Amman, August 22nd 2018.