Berat city tour
Discover Berat, which is inarguably one of the most beautiful towns in Albania! Go back to the Ottoman era and find their traces in the King Mosque, the 14th-century Bektashi Mosque, Mangalem and Gorica - the old town, Castle alongwith its churches and the famous Onufri Museum. Great opportunity for photography.
Walking tour itinerary
• We start the visit from the Islamic centre and see the King Mosque, which is one of the Oldest in Berat.
• After that, we will go to Teqe which is pretty much near the King Mosque.
• After the Islamic Centre, we go to Gorica Quarter and walk on Gorica bridge, a monument from 1777.
• Then proceed to Mangalem Quarter where we will walk into the Castle.
• Inside the castle premises, we will see 3 Byzantine Churches that belong to the 14th century.
• After the churches, we walk towards the Ottoman part of the city and see the Akropoli, White Mosque and Red Mosque which belongs to the 1388 period.
• From here, we will see the panoramic view of the town and take a lot of photos.
• Visit in the Onufri Museum, inside the castle, and know more about the bygone era.