Half day, Join-in
Departs: 8.30 am
Duration: 4 hours
Take a boat trip down the Mekong to the Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden. Enjoy an
introduction to the botanical beauties of Laos, then a tasty Lao lunch. This is a great
way to interact with nature and learn more about the work at Pha Tad Ke.
• A short leisurely boat trip down the Mekong River, for views of beguiling
Luang Prabang and its hinterland, from a unique perspective.
• The botanic gardens, for a warm welcome and a presentation about the
gardens and biodiversity conservation in Laos.
• The Ginger Garden and the Ethno-botanic Garden, the Limestone Walk,
Arboretum, Palm Garden, Mist House and Bamboo Garden, and a view
point which overlooks picturesque rice fields.
• A delicious Lao set lunch at the Pha Tad Ke café, for an introduction to Lao food.
• Opportunities for photos of riverlife, villages and countryside, on the return boat
trip to Luang Prabang.
• Make a bamboo stick animal at the site of the hunting lodge of the former
This is a join-in tour, which means there may be other people on the boat
and on the garden tour.
• A tasty Lao set lunch is included in this experience.
US$125net 1 Person
US$178 net 2 Persons
US$237net 3 Persons
From 4 Persons up is US$71net / person
Please add some text to the message. The guide can answer you with a private message.