Departs: 8.30 am
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
Set-out on a full day hike from Long Lao village (50 minutes’ drive from Luang
Prabang), over rolling hills, past local crops and through minority villages, with
wonderful views from rolling heights. Return to town by private vehicle.
• Meet your friendly expert guide, for the 50 minute drive in a westerly direction
to the village of Long Lao, populated by ethnic Hmong and Kamu people.
• Join a Hmong trekking guide and hike six to seven hours to a skyline ridge,
for views over Long Lao village and valley. See local crops such as rice,
coriander, chilli, and local herbs.
• Enjoy a tasty picnic lunch at beautiful Nong Koi Lake.
• Descend to Xieng Ngeun town on Route 13, through forests and over plains;
be met by your driver for the return to Luang Prabang.
• Arrive back at your hotel around 5 pm, after a day of wildernes s walking.
A tasty picnic lunch is included in this experience.
US$221 net 1 Person
US$242 net 2 Persons
US$261 net 3 Persons
From 4 Persons up is US$69net / person
Please add some text to the message. The guide can answer you with a private message.