Luang Prabang Local Villages
Departs: 8.30 am
Duration: 7 to 8 hours
Visit a collection of villages near Luang Prabang: Ban Hat Hien, Ban Pickngai, Ban
None Tan, Ban Kok Wan, Ban Bo Hae, Ban Tha Oui and Ban Kok Muang. Learn about
different minority groups, and about some of the interesting crafts they make.
• Meet your friendly expert guide for the drive uphill to a village which is known
for making iron knives.
• Continue to Ban Pickngai (populated by the Yuan ethnic minority), passing
through rice paddies.
• Learn about the cultures of Khmu and lowland Lao at the villages of Ban None
Tan and Ban Kok Wan, and picnic at a nearby Hmong village.
• Drive aside the Nam Pa River to a trio of Hmong villages, where your guide
will share insights into this important and famous ethnic group.
• Return to your hotel late afternoon, with a better understanding of cultural
characteristics of some of the minority groups which make up nearly half of
the population of Laos.
You might like to bring your swimming gear and a towel – for a dip in the
Nam Pa River!
• A picnic lunch is included in this experience.
US$189 net 1 Person
US$212net 2 Persons
US$231 net 3 Persons
From 4 Persons up is US$64net / person
Inclusive private tour guide, driver, transfers, entrance fee, and drinking water