According to the length, style and interests of your trip and it could be walking and by public or private transportation depending of the season, weather, etc
Some places and activities of the city and surroundings:
Bs As City
* San Telmo - Fair Craft and Market
* Plaza San Martin - Monumental Tower (English Monument) - Retiro Train Station
* Obelisco - Calle Corrientes
* Plaza de Mayo -Casa Rosada (Pink House) Cabildo - Bs As Cathedral - Casa Rosada
* Recoleta Cemetery & Craft Fair
* Palermo bar scene - Fair Crafts and Fleas Market
* Puerto Madero - Puente de la mujer
* La Boca
* Caballito Trolley Car
* Feria Mataderos
* Bellas Artes (Fine Arts)
* Malba (Latin American Museum of Buenos Aires)
* Barolo Palace
* Contemporary Art Museum
* Quinquela Martin Museum - La Boca
* Teatro Colon (Opera)
* Military Process Museum
* Museo Criollo de los Corrales (Creole Museum) - Mataderos
Outside the City - Gather Buenos Aires
* Tigre - Delta River Trip
* San Isidro neighborhood - San Isidro Racetrack
* Country Side - Estancias (Argentinian Ranch)
* Colonia (Uruguay) Day Trip
We can go to iconic and traditional cafe bars, "parrillas" (steak houses), Italian Restaurants, eat some Empanadas, Taste Wine, Veggie/Vegan Restaurants, etc.
Evenings and Nights
Night Clubs, Gourmet Drink Bars, Craft Beer Bars, Tango Shows, Live Music Shows, etc
AND MANY MORE!
Rates depend on the amount of time I will spend with you. Could be half day (less than 4 hrs.), full day (8 hrs. approx.) and extra full day (including evening-night). All the expenses are not included. Over three full days, rates could be arranged. My rates are for the service in general. You can come in group of no more than 3 people so I can accompany you all in case we need to grab a car (Private, Taxi or Uber/Cabify). For more people my rates could change and the transportation as well.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.