You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture.
Day 1: Dar es Salaam /Selous Game Reserve
Pick you up at Airport in Dar and depart to Selous Game Reserve with stop for lunch at Kibiti local Restaurant, the journey will take 6hours. Late afternoon, boat safari along the mighty Rufiji River, brings you into close contact with hippo, crocodile and fantastic birdlife. Animals make their way to the river to drink and boats may approach elephant, lion, buffalo, giraffe, waterbuck and other game on the river banks to within a few meters. Crocodile glide into the water as your boat approaches and hippo appear in frightening proximity, grunting and blowing steam. Dinner and overnight will be at Hippo Tented Camp. Meals Plan; Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Selous Game Reserve
You will have a full day in the Selous Game Reserve exploration of the Reserve by 4 wheel drive vehicle; will permit you to have good photographic opportunities and the chance to explore different sections of vast park. The Selous Game Reserve is the largest in Africa, covering 54,600 square kilometer. Selous is famous for its elephants, commonly seen are lions, wild dogs, buffaloes, bushbuck, impalas, elands, baboons, zebras and greater kudus. It was originally set aside as a hunting area where animals are abundant but more shy then the Northern Parks. Dinner and overnight will be at Hippo Tented Camp. Meals Plan; Breakfast, Lunch Dinner.
Day 3: Walking Safari/ Dar es Salaam
Morning before breakfast wilderness walking safari, walking safari will give you a particularly intimate feel for the African wilds. Walking safaris offer a good chance of seeing giraffe, zebra, elephant, and good birding It starts in the early morning with a guidance of an armed ranger, takes 2 hours before you meet the driver at the reserve gate and drive to Dar es salaam where you will arrived Later afternoon and drop you off at Airport. Meals Plan; Breakfast, Lunch
End of Service.
• All Park entrance fees into the game National Parks.
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Boat safari
• Walking Safari
• Accommodation as per itinerary
• Game drives as per itinerary,
• Activities as per itinerary
• Drinking water
• Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography.
Not included in the cost:-
• Soft drinks, alcoholic and other beverages
• Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary.
• Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, tips and etc,
• Airport departure tax, Local/International flights, Visas, Travel/flying doctors rescue services, Personal and baggage insurance
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.