This tour encompasses the best wildlife encounters in Uganda along with wonderful hospitality and superb lodge accommodation. Tracking the mountain gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is an incredible bucket list experience culminating in the thrill of standing within metres of a male silverback and his family. With an opportunity to view prolific wildlife in its natural environment such as chimpanzees and other primates, a walking safari to spot reintroduced white rhinos, some of the best bird watching in Africa with over 1000 different species, a large variety of plains game and big cats to rival any Kenya or Tanzania game reserve, and the famous tree-climbing lions of Queen Elizabeth National Park; there are too many highlights to name. Coupled with its diverse habitats, lush forests, mountainous scenery, beautiful lakes and spectacular waterfalls; this exceptional itinerary showcases the best of Uganda and is the perfect addition to any Africa itinerary.
Highlights of this 8-day wildlife adventure tour:
• Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
• View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat
• Visit to Bigodi swamp
• Search for tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park
• Indulge in some of the best bird watching in Africa with over 1000 different species on a Kazinga Channel boat cruise
• Cruise along the Kazinga channel
• Experience a nature walk in Lake Mburo National Park
• Boat trip on lake Bunyonyi
Where and how you spend the night during this trip:
During this trip you will spend the night in simple, but comfortable and hygienic chalets and lodges . The accommodations can be compared to what we would call 2- or 3-star accommodations in most European countries. You share toilet and shower facilities during one night, while the other has en-suite bathrooms. On request i can send an overview of the accommodations per day.
The following is included in the travel sum:
Accommodation in simple, but comfortable and hygienic chalets and lodges, meals , transportation on site in a safari Van or a 4x4 jeep , guidance from registered guides, entrances to the national parks and excursions as described in the travel description.
The travel sum is exclusive:
Flights, purchases of a personal nature, snacks and alcohol, optional activities, souvenirs, tips, accommodation on last day etc.
These activities are included in the travel sum:
• Chimpanzee trekking at Kalinzu
• Boat trip on Kazinga channel
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.