Pick up after breakfast and depart for Maasai Mara drive past the Great Rift Valley escarpment past Narok town to arrive in time for lunch at Mara Sidai Safari Camp where you check in for all meals and overnight stays.
After lunch – rest, drive into the Mara reserve to look for animals and as home to Africa’s Big Five: Elephant, Lion, rhino, Buffalo and Leopard, the Mara gives you a chance to see at different corners of this vast wilderness a scenic breath taking landscape beauty of tropical Savanna grassland.
The animals to be found here also are giraffe, zebra, antelopes, eland, wildebeests and wild pig (the pumba) among other browsers plus the hippo, crocodile and many species of birds. We have carnivorous like hyena, cheetah, jackals and wild dogs.
Later return by sunset for dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sidai Safari Camp
Meal plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Maasai Mara Game Reserve - Full day -
06:30 after breakfast, enter the park with packed lunch for a full day prolific game drive. Drive in the reserve looking for animals at various points of the Mara plains.
Visit the Mara River to see the Crocodile, hippos and birds along the river bank. During this time your guide who is also your driver shall take you the view point or a secluded open place to open your boxes and take your lunch. Later return by sunset for dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sidai Safari Camp
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Maasai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi
08:30 after heavy breakfast /brunch, leave Sidai Safari camp and drive back to Nairobi
Meal plan: Breakfast Only
END OF SERVICE, ASANTE SANA, COME AGAIN!
• Pick up and drop off at the residence
• Full board accommodation while on safari
• Service of an English speaking driver guide
• Transport based on a Safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
• Driver allowances, vehicle and driver park fees
• Game drives as per the Itinerary
• Government taxes
• Extras at the Camp i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
• Park entrance fees into Maasai Mara
• Visit to the Masai village
• Tips to waiters, porters and driver/guide
• Any other item not in the Inclusive above
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.