Bamyan 4 Days Standard Tour Package
Bamyan Province known as Valley of Gods is one of the thirty-four provinces of Afghanistan, located in the central highlands of Afghanistan. Its name can be translated as "The Place of Shining Light". In antiquity, central Afghanistan was strategically placed to thrive from the Silk Road caravans that crisscrossed the region, trading between the Roman Empire, China, Central Asia, and South Asia. Bamyan was a stopping-off point for many travelers. It was here that elements of Greek and Buddhist art were combined into a unique classical style known as Greco-Buddhist art.
The province has several famous historical sites, including the now-destroyed Buddha of Bamyan, around which are more than 3,000 caves, the Band-e Amir National Park, Dara-i-Ajhdar, Gholghola and Zahak ancient towns. Bamyan province also has lots of natural beauties and its famous parts are Qazan Valley, Ice Cave, Baba Mountains, Babur Valley, and Bride Mount.
• Arrival at Kabul airport, drive from Kabul to Bamyan
• Arrival at Bamyan Hotel, arrange and check in hotel
• Organizing orientation sessions.
• Having lunch in a hotel
• Visiting the Buddha Statues
• Visiting the ruins of Gholghola City (The City of Screams) in the afternoon.
• Visiting around Bamyan City, talking to people, and experiencing their lifestyle.
• Visiting Ahangran Valley, having tea and Kolo-khi (potato/chicken) for the dinner
• Back to the city and overnight at the hotel
• Starting the day with an early trip toward Band-e-Amir Blue lakes
• Visiting around the lakes
• Having lunch in a hotel (inside the cave)
• Swimming in Blue Lakes (Optional)
• Boat riding in Haibat Lake and enjoying the beautiful sunset.
• Overnight at the hotel.
• Starting the day with Having (Sher-bring) local food for breakfast.
• Trip toward Babur Dara Valley, Yakawlang district.
• Having lunch in Babur Dara Valley
• hiking and sightseeing around Babur Dara Valley for the rest of the day.
• Back to the city
• Having dinner in a restaurant
• Back to the hotel for the night
• Visiting the Qazan Valley and Ice Cave around Bamyan city.
• Visiting the art market in the Bazaar.
• Having lunch in a hotel
• Visiting the ruins of Zuhak City (The Red City)
• Departing toward Kabul city
• Having dinner in an Afghan Style Restaurant
• Overnight at the hotel
*That is the end of your journey and the beginning of your forever memories!
• Tour Guide
• Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• Entrance Permission Letter
• Touristic places entrance fees
• International Flights
• Visa Fees
• Personal shopping