Mazar-i-Sharif 3 Days Standard Tour Package
Balkh is one of the 34 provinces of Afghanistan, located in the north of the country. It is divided into 15 districts. The city of Mazar-e-Sharif serves as the capital of the province. The name of Mazar-i-Sharif means "tomb of the saint", a reference to the tomb of Hazrat Ali ibn Abi Talib, cousin, son-in-law, and companion of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. The tomb is housed in the large, blue-tiled sanctuary and mosque in the center of the city known as the Shrine of Ali or the Blue Mosque.
The modern city of Mazar-e-Sharif is centered around the Shrine of Ali. Much restored, it is one of Afghanistan's most glorious monuments. The city is a center for the traditional buzkashi sport, and the Blue Mosque is the focus of northern Afghanistan's Nowruz celebration. Although most Muslims believe that the real grave of Ali is found within Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf, Iraq, others still come to Mazar-i-Sharif to pay respect.
• Arrival at Mazar-e-Sharif Airport, transfer, arrangement and check-in hotel
• Or arrival at Hairatan Border, transfer, arrange, and check-in hotel
• Meeting tailor for a local outfit (if needed).
• Organizing orientation session
• Having lunch in a restaurant
• Visiting a local shop for the special Sher Yakh of Mazar
• Visiting the Blue Mosque (Shrine of Imam Ali)
• Walk around and visit Mazar-e-Sharif Bazar
• Having dinner in a hotel inside the city
• Return to the hotel for the overnight
• Visiting Balkh city
• Haji Piyada Mosque (Noh Gumbad)
• Tomb of Rabia Balkhi
• Visiting Khawja Abu Nasr Parsa
• Having lunch in a hotel
• Visiting Burj-e-Ayaran
• Visiting Bala Hisar (Walls of Balkh)
• Back to the city and having dinner in a hotel
• Return to the hotel for the night
• Visiting Charkent (old city)
• Visiting Charkent Gate
• Back to the city for the lunch
• Travel to Samangan province and visit Takht e Rustam, then continue traveling to Kabul or back to Balkh (if the tour starts from Kabul, Takht e Rustam will be visited on the first day of the tour)
• Having dinner on the way at a restaurant in Salang
• Late night arrival in Kabul and overnight at hotel.
*That is the end of your journey and the beginning of your forever memories!
Note 1: We can arrange the Pickup place, and we can pick you up from any part of Afghanistan.
Note 2: If it is possible, maybe we can visit the Buzkashi Game as well.
• Tour Guide
• Food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
• Entrance Permission Letter
• Touristic places entrance fees
• International Flights
• Visa Fees
• Personal shopping