We will meet at Plaza Italia (subway station D), heart of Palermo neighborhood. There we will begin thise guided tour discovering under our feet the living history of Argentina!
- We will learn from the two foundations of Buenos Aires, knowing the history of each and how were the first years of this city.
- We will visit the neighborhood of Palermo, discovering its origin as an area of orchards and fruit trees 300 years ago.
- We will walk through the lands of Juan Manuel de Rosas, who was governor of the province of Buenos Aires, becoming, between 1835 and 1852, the main Argentine caudillo.
- We will visit the Argentinian Horse Racecourse, founded in 1876 and place of the most popular sport of the Argentines at the beginning of the 20th century.
- We will know the history of tango, it´s philosophy, how to dance it and what are the rules to follow when dancing in a milonga.
- We will learn what is "mate", the national infusion of Argentina.
I love the idea of showing the hisstory in the same place that happened... welcome to Buenos Aires! :o)