Samarkand Walking Tour
Start from Gur Emir Mausoleum.
- Gur Emir Mausoleum. A medieval mausoleum whose interior decoration is gilded and was built for the great Tamerlane and his male descendants.
- Registan. - visit card not only of the city or Uzbekistan but also of the entire middle East. The complex that is "the cherry on the cake" of your visit to Uzbekistan
- Bibi Khanym Mosque. The largest mosque in Central Asia including Iran. It was built by Tamerlane's beloved wife in honor of the victory over India.
- Central Bazaar Siyab - Oriental Bazaar with spices, fresh and dry fruits and of course the famous Samarkand bread.
- Hazrat Khizr Mosque. The first mosque of Samarkand where the first President of the Republic was buried.
- Shah-i-Zinda. The complex consists of about 20 mausoleums. Female tomb of Tamerlan's family. Most importantly, the only place in Central Asia where was buried a family relative person of the prophet .
End of the tour.