Mumbai city tour for four hours
The tour begins at Gateway of India •
Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
• Mumbai University – British heritage building built in 1857.
• Rajabai Clock Towers – Big Ben of India.l.
• Oval Cricket Ground –
• Bombay High Court – Beautiful British Heritage Building.
• Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) – UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Municipality Building – Another marvelous Colonial building.
• Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach.
• Kamala Nehru Park – Skyline view of the city & Old woman’s shoe.
• Hanging Gardens – Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place).
• Dhobi Ghat – Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public.
• includes a drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sassoon Library.