-Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
- Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
- Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
- Oval Cricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
- Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
- Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
- Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
- Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
- Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
- Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
Also includes drive past many British Heritage Buildings like Prince of Wales Museum, Maharashtra Police Headquarters, Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area, David Sasoon's Library, National Gallery of Modern Art
* FOR EXTRA PERSON IN GROUP @ 10 US Dollars PER PERSON.
* PAYMENT CAN BE PAID IN INDIAN RUPEES ALSO.
**TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRY TICKETS AND TRANSPORT (CAR OR BUS)**
Password dimenticata? Inserisci la tua mail e riceverai un link per creare una nuova password.