Moscow sightseeing tour by car
This tour is designed for those who want to explore the city in more detail for a relatively short time. It covers all main Moscow landmarks.
By choosing this tour, you will see most of today's city and get an idea of its gigantic size and true spirit. Moscow is the capital of imperial grandeur, a megalopolis that never sleeps and where millions of people from all corners of the country come in the hope to find happiness. There is an old Russian proverb saying: "The one who has never been to Moscow has not seen beauty".
So take the chance to marvel at the beauties of this magnificent place. For the last decade Moscow has become amazingly attractive and vivacious. After going on this tour, you will finally understand Muscovites who sincerely admire their city.
Highlights of the tour:
- the Kremlin and Red Square
- the Cathedral of Christ the Savior - the head orthodox temple where Patriarch has his chair
- the Pushkin Museum of fine arts
- Prechistenka street
- Novodevichy Convent - the former royal cloister and a UNESCO world heritage site today
- Moscow State University on Sparrow Hills
- Luzhniki Grand Sports Arena where the 2018 FIFA World Cup took place, including the final match
- observation deck on Sparrow Hills
- Victory Park - a major memorial dedicated to the Victory over Hitler Germany
- Kutuzovsky prospect (avenue)
- the White House - the seat of Russia's government
- Tverskaya street
- the seat of the lower chamber of Russia's Parliament - the State Duma
- the Bolshoy theatre
- the former KGB headquarters
- the Polytechnic Museum
- Varvarka street
- Zaryadye Park
During the tour 3 stops are planned: on Red Square, at Novodevichy Convent and at the observation deck on Sparrow Hills.
The price above includes the guide's services and transportation in a business class vehicle (Mercedes Viano).