Ahmed Ibn Toulon Mosque & Gayer Anderson Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar:
Explore Cairo's Islamic heritage, Visit Gayer Anderson Museum ( Beit El Kritliya). Visit Ahmed Ibn Toloun Mosque then feast your senses on the exotic produce sold at the Khan El Khalili Bazaar, considered one of the Middle East's greatest markets.
Our Tour Guide would pick you up from your hotel in Cairo Or Giza to Enjoy a visit to Ahmed Ibn Toulon Mosque, It is arguably the oldest mosque in the city surviving in its original form, and is the largest mosque in Cairo in terms of land area. Next to the mosque is Gayer Anderson Museum. The museum takes its name from Major R.G. Gayer-Anderson Pasha, who resided in the house between 1935 and 1942 with special permission from the Egyptian Government. It is noted for being one of the best-preserved examples of 17th-century domestic architecture left in Cairo, and also for Gayer-Anderson's vast collection of furniture, carpets, curio, and other objects.
And No visit to Cairo is Complete without a stop at the Khan El-Khalili bazaar, where you will be transported back in time to an old Arab souk dating to 1382.
It was named after Prince Jaharkas Al-Khalili, who was one of the powerful Mamluke Princes in the 14th century. It is famous for its unusual, typically oriental souvenirs, and handmade crafts.
• Full-day tour of Cairo's ancient Islamic heritage with a private guide.
• Explore Gayer Anderson Museum.
• Visit Ahmed Ibn toloun Mosque
• Enjoy Shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazzar, the oldest souk in Egypt.
• Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour.
• Entrance fees and hotel transfer included
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charge.
Price Does Not Include:
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Personal Expenses.