Egyptian museum, citadel and Khan El Khalali
Enjoy a full day tour to The Egyptian museum, the citadel of Salah El din & the Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Market.
Our Tour Guide would pick you up from your hotel in Cairo Or Giza to enjoy a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to Discover Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili market, Cairo’s old bazaar. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
• Learn about ancient Egyptian history and culture.
• Visit the Egyptian Museum with your expert guide.
• Visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
• explore Khan El Khalili market Cairo old bazaar.
• Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour.
• Entrance fees and hotel transfer included
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Shopping tours.
• All taxes & service charge.
Cost Doesn't includes:
• Entry into the royal mummy’s room.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Personal Expenses.