Privte Tour to Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum:
Travel back to the time of the pharaohs and discover their enchanting history through an amazing visit to the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the legendary Sphinx ,the Valley Temple and Egyptian Museum.
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel, and you will enjoy an excursion to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephrenand Mykerinus.
You will begin this excursion with a visit to the Great Sphinx, the iconic head of a Pharaoh with a lion couchant body. This enormous statue dates back to the time of Chephren. From here, you will continue on for a visit to the Valley Temple, which includes the Pyramids of Chephren.
Afterwards, you will continue on for a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest, most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are on display, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasure including gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
• Full-day tour of Cairo's ancient sites and antiquities with a private guide Explore the pyramids, sphinx and Valley Temple at Giza
• Learn about ancient Egyptian history and culture
• Visit the Egyptian Museum with your expert guide
• Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour
• Entrance fees and hotel transfer included
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
• Bottled water during your trip.
• Shopping tours in Cairo.
• All taxes & service charge.
Price Does Not Include:
• Entry into one of the pyramids.
• Entry into the Funeral boat museum.
• Camel ride
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Personal Expenses.