PAMUKKALE DAY TRIP FROM ANTALYA
Pamukkale 1 day tour from Antalya is a culture and nature day tour to the ancient city of Hierapolis and Pamukkale’s world-famous travertines (calcium terraces). The calcium terraces are called Pamukkale which means 'cotton castle' in Turkish languages because of their appearance. Pamukkale is a district of Denizli Province which is located about 230 km from Antalya. It is known as one of the oldest thermal cities in the world. Pamukkale's thermal waters (about 30 degrees) have been always attracted its visitors with its beauty and health purposes for centuries. The thermal water of Pamukkale heals some illnesses like heart diseases, rheumatism, digestion, respiration, circulation, and skin diseases. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis meaning 'Holy city' was built behind Pamukkale hot springs by the king of Pergamon in 2th BC. The area is on the list of UNESCO heritage. Pamukkale is visited by millions of tourists from all over the world every year.
* Pick up/drop off from hotels and apartments in Antalya and around
* Tour guide
* Entrance fees to Pamukkale terraces and Hierapolis antique city
We pick up from all hotels and apartments in Antalya, Lara, Kundu, Belek, and Kemer without any extra payment
* It is allowed to swim in thermal pools and walk on the calcium terraces of Pamukkale.
* If you want to swim in the Cleopatra pool, Take your swimming suit and towel
* The price of our Pamukkale one-day tour from Antalya includes a full package. You will just pay extra for drinks optionally. So you will not be surprised for paying anything else on the tour.
* Looking, walking, and taking photos at the Cleopatra pool and Redwater are free of charge.