Ulaanbaatar city tour
When you are visiting Ulaanbaator for business or pleasure, you should definitely have sometime out exploring its history, arts, culture and natural museums that can give you sample understanding about Mongolians their connections, roles and influences in the region.
I make sure to take you to the most popular museums and other highlighting spots in UB during this tour. Either you can recommend what else want to see.
- Meet in Ulaanbaatar -10:00 am
- Start tour to Gandan Monastery on the way give you brief information
- Tour to National Historical Museum
- Walk in Sukhbaatar square and see monument of Genghis Khan
- Lunch time
- Tour to Zaisan Hill Memorial and Buddha Garden on way back visit to Bogd Khaan Palace
- Take cashmere and souvenir shops
- Show a performance of national folklore 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Trip ends.