Cairo day tour from Alexandria
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Alexandria by modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to Cairo to Enjoy visiting the best attractions of Cairo and discover the secrets of capital of Egypt with us, Uncover the Pharaohs’ glory with your Local Guide in the Egyptian Museum’s amazing collection that includes the king Tutankhamen’s treasure. Over 220,000 of masterpieces from ancient Egypt are presented; it is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Join your guide to a local restaurant to get your Egyptian lunch in down town with opportunity to walk in the down town streets and enjoy the beauty of City. After lunch you will Head to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. And Today we have a chance for unique experience in the Nile river Traditional Felucca ride in the Nile of Cairo and enjoy the beauty of City. At the end visit papyrus institute. After this trip you will be driven back to Alexandria to get back to your hotel.
Price For One Person is 95 USD From 2 To 9 Persons
• •Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• •All tour as mentioned with a professional tour guide (specialist in Egyptology)
• •A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• •Luggage transfer if needed.
• •Luggage storage if needed.
• •All transfers as mentioned in the above proposal.
• •Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• •Lunch meal at local restaurant.
• •Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• •All taxes & service charge.
• •Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• •Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• •Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• •Personal spending