Giza pyramids. Saqqara, Memphis
Our Guide will pick up from your hotel or from the airport to start the tour to the Giza plateau where the only remaining wonder of the Ancient World, the legendary Pyramids of Giza still stands. Although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Khufu (Cheops), Chephren, and Mykerinus. Continue to explore the rest of Giza plateau including the beauty of iconic Sphinx, the largest statue on earth with 72 meters in length and 23 meters high. A stop at the Western Plateau affords great photo opportunities of the three Pyramids and the sprawling city of Cairo at the background. Visit the Complex of Saqqara which belongs to King Djoser and his step pyramid which is considered the first pyramid in Egypt and the first rock-cut building by mankind in the history. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC). In the near distance you will also see the pyramid of king Titi, the pyramid of king Unas, and see the pyramids of Dahshur from a distance. Moving on towards Memphis" Old kingdom's first capital of Egypt .It was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years, The Open Air Museum at Memphis is one of the "must see" sites in Egypt! Here you’ll see the best and the biggest statue of king Ramses the second-16 meters high, the alabaster sphinx of Queen Hatshepsut. Egyptian Lunch will be served in a countryside restaurant with delicious organic food. On the way back there will be a stop at for shopping. After this cultural trip to the Pyramids back to your hotel.
Price For One Person is 70 USD From 2 To 9 Persons
• •Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• •All tour as mentioned with a professional tour guide (specialist in Egyptology)
• •A modern air-con tourist car with professional driver who stays with the car all the time.
• •Luggage transfer if needed.
• •Luggage storage if needed.
• •All transfers as mentioned in the above proposal.
• •Pick up services from your hotel & return.
• •Lunch meal at local restaurant.
• •Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
• •All taxes & service charge.
• •Drinks from any kind other than mineral drinking water during tours.
• •Gratuities (tipping the guide and the driver)
• •Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• •Personal spending